Taking care of your needs when you’re away from home.
When you travel, you want to know that you have access to all the services you may need.
When you travel, you will want to know for certain that if something happens – you need medical attention, lose your luggage or need to cancel a trip – you will have access to someone who can help you make it right.
With GrovesJohnWestrup Private Clients Travel cover, you can travel confidently both outside and within the UK, knowing that you are covered for the following:
What if a loved one is injured whilst on holiday?
What else may be covered?
- Emergency travel expenses
- Repatriation expenses
- Funeral expenses
- Temporary replacement items if your baggage is lost for eight hours or more
- Replacement of lost or damaged travel documents
- Personal accidents resulting in death or permanent disability
- Hospital in-patient benefits
- Alternative travel arrangements if you miss your planned transportation
- Green fees for golf if you cannot play due to illness or injury or lose the documentation
- Travel delays
- Legal expenses
- Counselling fees if you experience physical trauma or distress during your travels.