Our “all-risks” cover ensures you can replace lost or damaged contents on a new-for-old basis.
No matter where your possessions are in the world, they’re protected.
Whether you’re at home or away, the clothes you wear, the furniture you sit on, the toys your children play with and the appliances you use to make dinner are all valuable possessions you need to live your daily life. They’re valuable to you, and to us.
With GrovesJohnWestrup Private Clients Contents “all risks” cover, you can replace your damaged or lost contents on a new for old basis, with no depreciation for wear and tear. Your contents may be in your home, car, suitcase, hotel room or anywhere else in the world. They’re still covered. In addition, you’ll benefit from these cover highlights:
What if a burst pipe turns your wardrobe into a flood zone?
What else may be covered?
- Pairs and sets
- Increased costs of your home office business due to covered damage or loss
- Gifts you’ve purchased but haven’t given yet
- Unauthorised use of credit cards
- Replacement locks
- Contents of your guests or domestic employees
- Contents of family in residential care
- Contents in storage
- Payment if you hit a hole-in-one in an official golf competition
- Home upgrades to prevent water damage.